Responsible for routine clerical work involving typing, data entry, file maintenance, record processing, simple bookkeeping.
- Perform either specialized clerical duties or a wide variety of routine clerical tasks:
- Enter data into a word processor or computer.
- Type correspondence, reports, contracts, requisitions, and other documents.
- Neatly file and maintain various documents and materials.
- Assist the general public, clients, or other employees by telephone or in person by furnishing requested information or service in a courteous and effective manner.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
- Order and maintain inventory control over office supplies.
- Data Entry and updating the training information for new hires and terminations using MS access.
- Create and maintain employee training folders.
- Coordinate with various instructors on time, date and locations of classes.
- Assist with coordination of AMT student training.
- Supply monthly recurrent training report to all pertinent departments.
Good knowledge of office procedures and equipment including typewriters, copiers, calculators, Fax machines, Ability to accurately type at a rate of 50 WPM from copy or rough draft. Maintain specialized files and records. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word; MS access preferred
Under immediate direction. Employee must be able to perform assignments after receiving detailed instructions, as to methods; procedures; and desired end results. Little room for deviation.
A moderate level of interpersonal skills is required to maintain an effective relationship within the Department and employees.
Normal office environment requiring the performance of essential responsibilities while sitting in a high back chair five hours per day and walking three hours per day up to 200 ft. on concrete/carpet surfaces to deliver or communicate various documentation. Must be able to lift 25lbs. and report to work regularly.
High School Diploma or GED required. Some job related courses/secretarial skills preferred
1-2 year experience preferred within an administrative office environment.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit tst.avionte.com.