COME IN TODAY! MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
This is a great opportunity for immediate work with a stable company that offers great pay and schedules. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and do repetitive work. Background check and drug test required. No Resume Required.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages
- Weekly Pay
- Entry-level – ability to obtain a new skillset. We provide training.
- Affordable Medical, Dental, 401K, etc..
- Career Growth
What’s the schedule?
Schedule: Wednesday – Saturday
What’s the pay?
What’s the job?
- Verifies all lens options have been properly applied. Ensures the correct color, shade, and gradient of tint is applied according to the request.
- Ensures proper documentation of safety eyewear. Inserts lenses into selected frame using hand tools and ensures the eyewear passes a quick cosmetic check.
- Prioritize tray processing flow as dictated by tray color and priority sticker.
- Properly insert/secure lenses, visually align, set and torque small eyeglass screws.
- Adjust frames (heat/cool) and complete 4 point alignment.
- Use seg aligner to ensure that multifocal are properly aligned.
- Verify all lens options (tint, ultraviolet, edge, polish, and safety stamp) have been applied.
- Complete cleaning and cosmetic inspection of all eyewear.
- Place completed tray in proper color-coded areas located on work bench for further processing.
- Ability to perform basic edging equipment troubleshooting.
- Understand the validation and documentation process for Z87 safety eyewear.
- Ability to communicate and escalate with peers and principles.
- Apply lens treatments as requested.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations, and overall facility.
- Practice and comply with all requirements of our Quality Management System (QMS), as well as regulations promoting a safe and healthy workplace environment.
What to bring to the job?
- We are looking for dependable candidates that will commit and complete the project.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attendance.
- Teamwork mindset.
How to apply?
These positions are available through Trinity Staffing Services. Come in or call us at 210-805-9920 (ext 13) to set up an interview. A resume is not required.
We are located at 13750 San Pedro, Suite 540, SAT 78232.We are in the Comerica Bank building at Bitters/281, right next to Target/Olive Garden. NO phone calls, please. We accept applications between 9 am and 3 pm, Monday-Friday. Please bring 2 forms of ID and your bank information for Direct Deposit or we give you a Pay card and we pay weekly.
About Trinity Staffing Services…
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job please visit tst.avionte.com.