Growing commercial insurance & financial services company is seeking an additional human resources consultant to serve its expanding client base. In this role, you will consult with client companies to help them develop and communicate policies, train and develop employees, and manage risk associated with human resource strategies. A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management and 5 years of HR experience is required. HR certification is preferred. We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding benefits and a starting salary in the $80-90K range. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
- Advise client companies on best human resource management practices based on their specific
needs and objectives.
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies for client companies. Make
recommendations for changes/additions consistent with the company’s objectives and culture as
well as human resource policies and labor laws.
- Analyze, develop, and implement creative comprehensive compensation strategies and job
descriptions designed to attract and retain top talent within the constraints of a client’s budget.
Devise severance packages when necessary.
- Conduct investigations, document accordingly, inform client of potential risks, and offer solutions
with minimal risk to the client.
- Provide advice on discipline processes, conduct disciplinary review conferences, and advise on
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction-in-force, reorganizations, and realignments.
- Lead HR-related projects.
About Trinity Staffing Services…
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job please visit tst.avionte.com.