Website Trinity Staffing Services
Law firm seeking a full-time accounting/billing clerk. Duties include client billing, handling daily remote deposits, accounts payables, opening new files in billing system, checking conflicts, entering costs into system, filing and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years previous general accounting experience. Previous law firm experience preferred but not required. Requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy, reliability in attendance and punctuation. Also requires strict confidentiality and ability to work well with others. Starting pay is $16.50-17.00/hour depending on experience – plus excellent benefits. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
- Process accounts payable invoices for payment
- Maintain accounts payable files
- Prepare accounts payable checks and mail
- Run weekly accounts payable process
- Research all accounts payable mail
- Prepare and distribute accounts payable checks
- Maintain accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate A/P files
Trinity Staffing Services, One of the best staffing agencies in San Antonio
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job email your details to Allan@trinityStaffing.com