Housing Trust is seeking an experienced CPA with a minimum of 3 years experience to serve as Finance Director. Supervise 2 support staff. Monday – Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM. Starting salary range is $95-105K depending on experience, plus benefits. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
- Ensure integrity, transparency, and accountability in all financial operations.
- Establishes financial objectives and policies for the Trust.
- Oversees cash flow management activities.
- Develops, tracks, and analyzes Key Performance Indicators
- Forecast’s revenues and return on community investment for current and future programs.
- Provides oversight of asset management and underwriting functions of the Trust.
- Develop and monitors budgets.
- Inform key stakeholders of financial status and investment plans.
- Ensure all financial operations comply with federal and state laws.
- Present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements to executives and board of directors
- Coordinates financial audits and necessary IRS tax filings.
- Supervises the day-to-day accounting transactions.
- Prepares correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents in support of the Executive Director and Board.
About Trinity Staffing Services…
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job please visit tst.avionte.com.