Executive Assistant will serve as Investment Operations Coordinator and will oversee the operational elements of servicing of client individual financial accounts. Responsibilities range from client review to plan management, investment management and compliance management. You will also be responsible for general client service and daily account management. Starting salary is $45-50K based on experience. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
- Prepare client reports for Consultant review meetings with clients.
- Conduct quarterly fee audits and prepare paperwork necessary for any fee changes.
- Input updated client financial data into financial planning software and run reports as needed.
- Process and track account withdrawals and transfers.
- Notify clients of need for Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) and process RMD’s annually by Dec 1. Maintain log of RMD’s.
- Process all completed account paperwork, monitor asset transfers and update tracking log daily.
- Assist with preparation of required paperwork for all service related items. Maintain and update Work In Progress log.
- Monitor Debit and Cash on Hand Reports and maintain sufficient cash for fees and withdrawals based on Investment Committee Policy. Upon identification of any necessary trades to provide adequate cash, submit to Consultant(s) for approval.
- Maintain and update client data, adding and deleting clients, accounts and grouping households. Upon authorization from Consultant(s), process trades; maintain trade log, check log, order blotter, execute trades. Update client electronic records with trade notes.
- Manage automatic rebalancing process.
- Support Investment Committee by providing required reports, taking minutes at meetings, and documenting and completing action items.
- Maintain correspondence files as outlined in Commonwealth Compliance Manual. Maintain Books & Records data according to Commonwealth guidelines. Manage requirements to obtain documents and beneficiary information.
- Collect and submit correspondence and check logs for OSJ review.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or another related area
- 3+ years of experience in Investment, Financial Planning, and/or Insurance Service Industry
- Series 6 and 63 licenses required, Series 7 and Group 1 insurance license a plus
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic planning skills
About Trinity Staffing Services…
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job email your details to Allan@trinityStaffing.com