Website Trinity Staffing Services
Operate production equipment and processes. Follow established production and quality procedures. Assembly of small electronic parts for vehicles.
Job Position Description
• Operate production equipment and processes.
• Follow established production and quality procedures.
• Participate in the team’s daily start-up communications meeting, assigns work, and establishes job rotation.
• Maintain personal OJT training documentation.
• Follow defined Standard Work and provide input for improvement.
• Performs cell audits and inspections and follow-up on abnormalities.
• Ensures individual compliance to established policies and procedures.
• Determine and judge if operating conditions become abnormal.
• Associates will be capable of performing complete preventative maintenance routines utilizing established checklists designed to return the equipment to the original state.
• Actively participates in the completion of required preventative maintenance activities.
• Actively preserve normal conditions of equipment and/or processes.
• Performs first response troubleshooting and minor first line maintenance activities during line down situations.
• Respond quickly to abnormalities by repairing the machine or having a technician take care of it when he/she does not have enough knowledge, skill, or resources.
• Ensures team achieves daily 5S+1, Quality, Delivery, Kaizen, and Cost goals.
• Employs various problem solving techniques (5 Why, 8 D, Cause and Effect, and Fishbone Diagrams, etc.) to drive problems to permanent corrective action.
• Participates in teams Kaizen activities to ensure continuous improvement within the work cell.
• Must be Flexible – able to move to other areas throughout the plant as needed
• Must be able to run Front End – Topside Equipment and/or Back End – Final Assembly
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• High degree of problem solving and communications skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Sound logic reasoning skills
• Ability to function under high stress
• Willing to develop computer skills
• Preferred electronics manufacturing experience\ing
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS (travel, lifting restrictions, etc.):
• Able to lift 28 pounds unassisted.
• Must be able to stand for periods up to 12 hrs.
• Must be able to Push, Pull (racks), Reach, Twist, Turn, Stoop, Walk, Stand for 12 hours.
Supervisory Experience Required: No
1417 E Walnut, Seguin TX 78155
Shift: Days (First) Duration: Regular
Workweek: Full Time – 30 hours or more per week
Additional Workweek Details: We have days and nights available with 12 hour shifts – 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (DAYS) and 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. (NIGHTS). With this schedule, no employee works more than three consecutive days. You will have a 3-day weekend every other weekend.
Trinity Staffing Services, One of the best staffing agencies in San Antonio
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org