Website Trinity Staffing Services
Data Entry Specialist
Data Analyst/Tax Processor for growing, full-service property tax research company servicing the real estate and title industries.
Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. Starting pay is $15-16/hour depending on experience. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process tax certificate orders, pending queue items
- Gathers information for tax issues, e.g., delinquent tax lawsuits, delinquent, rollbacks etc.
- Research and process all HOA Verification Requests
- Monitor and Update HOA Database
- Provide Exceptional, responsive service to every client
- Research, Input and update tax rate database
- Assist with special projects and other duties as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- High School or GED
- Customer Service experience (beneficial)
- Homeowner’s Association background (beneficial)
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Data Entry Experience, Accuracy is a must.
- Critical attention to detail, including analytical and math skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Good work ethic and capability to work independently and in a team environment
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications
- Strong internet skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize work and manage time, often under pressure
About Trinity Staffing Services…
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job email your details to Allan@trinityStaffing.com