Busy automotive network needs an A/R Clerk ASAP. MUST have previous A/R experience and STABLE job history (at least 2-3 years in same position). Strong Excel skills/experience are required, as well as dependability, honesty and professionalism. Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm. This position is located near 410/IH-10. Must have ability to pass background check and drug test. $16/hour.
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable:
· Assist in opening new trade accts, e.g. new customer setup, reviewing applications, obtaining credit references
· Maintain precise records of all incoming payments
· Review cash sheet for money received to be posted by A/R
· Research, code and post customer check and EFT payments
· Answer emails and phone calls from customers regarding account questions or invoice requests
· Answer emails and phone calls from service, parts and body shop from all stores to assist with research and issue resolution
· Handle NSF check processing which includes recording it, notifying the stores and escalating if necessary.
· Print and mail A/R statements on a monthly basis
· Maintain master file of Texas Sales and use Tax Resale Certificates
· Other duties as assigned
Please send resume for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Trinity Staffing Services…
Whether you are a job seeker looking for a temp agency or a company looking for staffing services, Trinity Staffing is a full service, locally owned staffing and recruiting agency proudly serving San Antonio for 25 years!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com